Inside the Cathedral
Private Guided Tours for Groups
Cologne Cathedral has always been a place that attracts people.
Every year, about 6 million people visit the cathedral as pilgrims, tourists or worshippers. Get to know Cologne Cathedral in its many facets, as a living place of faith, as a witness to the centuries, as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and as a masterpiece of Gothic architecture.
Learn exciting facts about its construction and its history and feel the impressive effect of the architecture and its furnishings from the Shrine of the Three Kings to the "Richter-Fenster".
Information on group guided tours inside the cathedral
- Please check our general information about the guided tours first.
- The guided tours last about 60 minutes.
- There is a maximum of 20 participants per guided tour. Larger groups will be split into multiple tours.
- The reduced rate for children or school groups can only be granted if a maximum of five adults accompany the group, but at least one adult. These are not counted among the maximum of 20 participants.
- Guided tours inside the cathdral will be paid on the day itself at the DOMFORUM, either in cash or with a credit card (MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, V-Pay). Payment via invoice is not possible.
- Tours can be offered in various languages, if suitable guides are available at the preferred date.
Foreign language supplement
University Students or Trainees
Children or school-groups