Inside Cologne Cathedral
Public guided tours
Cologne Cathedral has always been a place that attracts people.
Every year, about 6 million people visit the cathedral as pilgrims, tourists or worshippers. Get to know Cologne Cathedral in its many facets, as a living place of faith, as a witness to the centuries, as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and as a masterpiece of Gothic architecture.
Learn exciting facts about its construction and its history and feel the impressive effect of the architecture and its furnishings from the Shrine of the Three Kings to the "Richter-Fenster".
Information about public guided tours
- Please check our general information about the guided tours first.
- The guided tours last about 60 minutes.
- Tickets are available starting 14 days before the respective date in our online shop (select the desired date from the list below) or at the DOMFORUM.
- There is a maximum of 8 tickets per booking.
- The meeting point is inside the DOMFORUM (Domkloster 3, 50677 Köln). Please arrive about 10 minutes before the start of the tour, you will be equipped at the meeting point with the group tour system and meet your guide.
- If there is high demand, we will add additional dates to our offer, if necessary at short notice - please keep yourself informed about changes!
(pupils, university students and trainees)
For people with a disability and need for accompaniment there is a special ticket in which a free ticket for the accompanying person is integrated. This ticket is available both in the online shop and at the DOMFORUM.
Children under primary school age go free of charge, but do not count as participants and do not receive a group tour system. If this is desired, a discounted ticket must be purchased.